Here at Cover, we're reshaping the way that insurance is sold. We're building product to make sure our customers get the most out of the insurance policies they buy. We're proud of our customer-centric focus, & the elegant apps we build to better serve our customers. Cover has significant backing by world-class investors & has offices in both San Francisco & Toronto.
Working in insurance is more interesting than you think. We pride ourselves on making sexy products for a (very) unsexy space - its possible, trust us. Our team is fast moving, humble, & results driven.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Designer to work with our Growth & Marketing Team in our Toronto office. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, with other tech startups, so you can be a part of a growing industry in the startup space. Youll have the opportunity to extend our brand across all customer touch points - website, mobile & web products, emails, advertising, blogs, & social media in compelling new ways. If you are a powerhouse of ideas & love a strong creative collaboration with marketing, content & product, wed love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with Growth team for all advertising creative, design & execution (including but not limited to: social media, video, digital, print, email, experiential, etc. ) to drive audience engagement & acquisition.
- Support the creation of design assets for current channels.
- Produce new content for new campaigns & channels.
- Define & design our visual approach for all forms of communication throughout the relationship with our customers.
- Help define our brand narrative, style, positioning, & value.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception & user-experience.
- Collaborate effectively across departments with marketing, product, sales & PR.
Who You Are
- A portfolio showcasing marketing communication work across all digital platforms.
- 3+ years visual/communications design experience as a graphic designer, brand designer or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to grow a brand & identity.
- Ability to communicate creative solutions with confidence, ease & clarity.
- Ability to effectively combine illustration, animation & messaging to create compelling visual stories & marketing creative.
- Experience with video & motion graphics.
- We work with industry-standard tools & software like Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite
Youre here to learn, grow, support & challenge your peers
Building a national insurance entity from scratch is something few people can claim to have done - youll be one of them. Were passionate about bringing world-class product & consumer experiences to insurance, & financial services, building fair & sustainable products & delivering lasting value to our customers. Were looking for people who wont settle for less than building category-defining products.
We currently offer the following benefits & will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, & leveraging the very highest quality talent:
- Highly competitive salaries & stock option grants
- Health, dental, for you & your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Catered lunch 4 times a week
- A slew of perks that make your life outside of work easier
We believe in equal opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.