IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Dotdash Meredith & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of Angi Inc, which includes HomeAdvisor Powered by Angi & Handy. The company is headquartered in New York City & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Generous Paid Time Off programs for flexible vacations
- 16 hours of Volunteer Time Off yearly for community service
- Industry-leading 401k plan with dollar-for-dollar company match
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, & vision insurance
- $5,000 yearly tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Pre-tax commuter benefits through WageWorks
- A vibrant office building in Chelsea with a well-stocked snack bar
Title: IT Support Analyst
Reports to:Manager, IT Support
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid)
IAC/InterActiveCorp is seeking an IT Support Analyst who is committed to providing outstanding customer service. This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service while supporting a variety of end-user role. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent technical & customer service skills, as well as the professionalism & initiative to get problems resolved quickly & efficiently.
- Provide courteous, professional customer service to users in need of technical assistance.
- Enter & manage support tickets, interpret problems, & provide technical support until completion through the incident management system.
- Provide problem/resolution documentation for future reference expanding the IT knowledge base.
- Support both PC & Mac operating systems by diagnosing, troubleshooting, & repairing hardware & software problems.
- Effectively prioritize calls to ensure incidents with the greatest impact are resolved first
- Coordinate with other IT resources to keep track of tickets when escalated to ensure they are resolved in a timely & efficient manner.
- Ability to enforce IT policy & procedures.
- Good problem solving & root cause analytical capabilities
- Positive working attitude & be a committed team player
- 1-3 years of customer support & IT experience, including internships.
- Ability to respond quickly, competently, & patiently to internal staff.
- Ability to gather information, evaluate options & offer good working solutions.
- Installing & configuring both Apple Mac & PC hardware & software along with diagnosing & repairing any issues.
- Train end-users on basic software & operating system tasks.
- Strong customer service skills; able to clearly communicate steps to resolve end user's issues verbally & written.
- Capable of presenting complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- A solid understanding of overall IT infrastructure (desktops, network, systems, security, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (computers, monitors, printers, etc.)
- The candidate should show a strong willingness to learn new technologies.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Mac and/or Windows experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, O365, & Office 2016
- Understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.),
- Knowledge of JAMF, BigFix, Zoom, Slack, GSuite, PowerShell or scripting a plus
Salary Range:$70,000 to $80,000.
The base salary range above represents the anticipated low & high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary & may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, & performance. The range listed is just one component of IAC's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, & short- & long-term incentives. In addition, IAC provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, & paid time off (PTO).