Tanium is looking for a Strategic Integrated Marketing Manager - SLED to improve regional pipeline predictability. Working in partnership with sales, the manager will analyze pipeline, develop actionable insights & leverage global & regional campaigns & program activation teams to create & advance pipeline.
What youll do:
- Improve pipeline predictability: Increase total pipeline coverage & manage the shape of the pipeline, by stage, through territory & account planning
- Operationalize pipeline management: Activate segmented marketing programs, throughout the buyer & customer journey, that grow new customer count & existing customer share of spend
- Leverage centralized marketing programs & campaigns: Work in partnership with the demand center of excellence, serve as a single marketing point of contact to SLED sales leadership & provide marketing insight back into the marketing organization.
- Develop actionable pipeline insight: Identify macro trends & unique insights in pipeline development & health, by analyzing intent data & territory insight, reading & interpreting reports & dashboards & develop insights on lead sourcing & progression.
- Collaborate & communicate with cross functional teams: Summarize results & insights to sales team, partner teams & collaborate with campaigns & program activation teams
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience required in marketing campaigns, field marketing and/ or sales
- 2-4 years of experience with working with state & local government agencies, public sector partners, & Education industries
- Proven capability with Salesforce.com
- Proven experience in Forresters SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall
- Proven experience in defining & executing Account Based Marketing Programs & Campaigns
- Cross functional contribution to & participation marketing campaign activation & product launches
- Sustained record demonstrating initiative & motivation
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Highly organized & detail oriented with bias for quantitative measurement
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.