If you are a current student with a passion for corporate finance & accounting, this is your opportunity to work with a dynamic & fast-growing digital media firm, specializing in strategy, video production, & video syndication. You will have the opportunity to interact with all levels of management as well as with the various departments (e.g. marketing, production, business development). This position reports to the VP of Operations/Finance & the Staff Accountant.
Assist the Finance Department with general day-to-day functions including but not limited to the following:
- Organizing files
- Inputting A/R & A/P
- Credit card expense report coding
- Balance sheet & other account analyses
- Bank & credit card reconciliations & journal entry prep
- Other projects as assigned by the Finance team
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a Finance or Accounting major at an accredited university.
- Strong writing, mathematical, MS Office, computer, organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm & a can-do attitude.
- Strong time management, ability to prioritize, & attention to details required.
- High level of integrity & ability to maintain confidentiality essential.
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
- Preference given to experience with QuickBooks.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus.
Please note that this is a FOR CREDIT only internship. Start as soon as February, 2019.