About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $30M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
You will be our second edition to the product marketing function here at Clarifai & have an impactful crossover between the Marketing-Product-Sales worlds (can you see the venn diagram in your head?) Your seemingly innate & uncanny ability to understand audiences & craft messaging that resonates with them will help take our company to the next level. Storytelling comes easy to you. You will help us advance our brand narrative as we better understand our market & our audience. You will own the positioning, messaging & GTM strategy for our retail & media products & platform launches. Youll partner with the product team & our Product Marketing Manager to ensure that were properly driving demand, adoption & success of our products. You will be one of our go-to-people who understands our customers & the market inside-out. And you will ensure that our sales & marketing teams have all the necessary knowledge & tools they need to drive demand.
As our Product Marketing Associate, you will have the opportunity to work across teams to help us drive the product marketing strategy, including understanding the audience, market, & product value. You will:
- Work with marketing, product, sales, & customer teams to better understand our market, personas, & Product Market Fit for one of our main tracks (capturing market needs & opportunity scope)
- Work with marketing, product, sales, & customer teams to build out the customer journey & map it to our marketing funnel & sales process
- Measure & optimize the customer journey as it relates to product feature adoption & usage
- Craft product positioning & messaging that clearly articulates our value propositions & competitive differentiators that helps to attract & convert prospects
- Create, modify, & continually improve upon competitive analyses to help give our teams a deep understanding of the external landscape
- Create a ton of product content (i.e. sales enablement tools & assets,sales trainings, case studies, success stories, product videos, website copy, webinars, email campaigns, etc.) to continually articulate the benefits of our products to the world & continue to advance our narrative
- Create GTM strategies & launch plans that outline tactical implementation in detail & align with product & business KPIs
- Work closely with content, digital, & social marketing teams to build out product pages, optimize conversion paths, & use dynamic calls to action to create & test buyer stage-specific CTAs
What You Bring:
- 1-3 years of product marketing and/or product management
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency working with a CMS, designers, & multiple stakeholders
- Experience working cross-functionally across product & sales teams
- A thorough understanding of the marketing funnel & customer journey
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Free snacks, drinks, lunch
- Discounted gym membership