dv01 is the worlds first end-to-end data management, reporting & analytics platform offering loan level transparency & insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors & safer for the world. In a nutshell, were doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
As the technological hub between lenders & capital markets, dv01 provides all parties with unprecedented data transparency, insight, & analytics. dv01 has integrated data from 16 marketplace lending platforms, including LendingClub, Prosper & SoFi & multiple mortgage servicers. To date, dv01 has provided reporting & analytics on $105 billion of online lending & mortgage loans & $35 billion of securitization coverage.
As an Relationship Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to dv01's customers, helping them succeed using our platform & ensuring they receive maximum value from our offerings. Youll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, conducting product training, driving adoption & retention, & ensuring ongoing satisfaction.
- Proactively develop client relationships for all of our Institutional Investors & Banks that promote retention & loyalty
- Maintain consistent client outreach as soon as a sale is done - follow up with users monthly, after meetings, after calls; your clients should be on speed dial
- As new products & functionality are released, reach out to our client network to educate & train them & discuss new sales opportunities
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales team to provide support & monitor client engagement & satisfaction; know when to escalate requests internally
- Leverage user analytics to gain insight into our clients' behavior & proactively increase user adoption to new & existing features, optimizing the customer experience & increasing the adoption of dv01 products
- Monitor contract terms & renewal periods - work with Finance team on seamless accounts receivable process & renewals
- Fully engage in the Product & provide demos & training to clients
- Support your clients - engage directly in our customer support process
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Solutions & Engineering to evolve the product with clients & business needs in mind
- Participate in conferences, trade shows & events as necessary
- 5 years post graduate work experience with at least 4-5 years experience in relationship management or a related field
- Over 2 years of experience in ABS/Structured Products Finance, Lending, Capital Markets FinTech or closely related industries
- Experience interacting with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior-level & executive management (internal & external)
- Hold fantastic interpersonal skills - expert at building professional relationships
- Technical aptitude & ability to learn FinTech SaaS products
- Have a level temperament with ability to operate in a fast paced environment with many client demands
- Work effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative & work effectively on his or her own
- Natural start-up person, even if you have been stuck in the corporate world
- Highly productive, skilled multi-tasker who can prioritize & pivot quickly & on-the-fly
- Highly organized with significant attention to detail
- Excellent in communicating, both orally & written
Dv01 is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants & employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.