Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out & have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are & what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network & world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
Weve grown 15x in the last 9 months & are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates & others.
As a part of our New York leadership team, the Operations Manager will be directly responsible for the operations, growth & the reach of the Headout brand in the city.
We are seeking an all-around athlete who can take on a broad range of responsibilities. These include anything from creating a partner acquisition strategy to generating local consumer insights to managing on-ground operations & everything in-between!
What will you do?
- Lead & manage all local operations on the ground
- Hire & manage our local network of ticket delivery partners
- Identify operational bottlenecks & solve problems by innovating & implementing new processes
- Work with product teams to drive product partnerships & influence product roadmaps based on first-hand customer feedback from the city
- Develop, drive & manage innovative local initiatives that help grow Headout in the community
- Drive revenue generation & build a partner network by prospecting, qualifying & closing new partnerships with local affiliates & influencers
- Build, maintain, & communicate detailed reporting at city-level & regional-level
- Evaluate strategic opportunities to grow Headout in New York by working with complimentary mobile marketplaces, hotels, OTAs, travel agents & corporates
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of operations experience in online marketplace, e-commerce or travel related businesses.
- Prior experience in hiring, managing & scaling teams.
- Ability to develop efficient work-flows for team & make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to manage complex projects & multi-task with excellent organization skills.
- Excellent internal & external communicator & strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment & changing requirements.
- Ability to be proactive & work independently with minimal guidance.
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker & passion for new products & solutions.