Company Description|Job Description
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network & is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value & information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses & government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop & offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid & cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants & government entities with a secure, convenient & reliable way to pay & be paid in 170 countries & territories.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Position Summary- Make a Difference. Join Visa's newly formed, cutting edge Risk Operations Center (ROC). The ROC is a critical priority of executive leadership & focuses on the fast identification & mitigation of high impact fraud attempts in the global payment ecosystem. This team will operate 24/7 working 1st, 2nd, & 3rd, shifts. The schedule will be 4 days on, 4 days off (10 hour shifts).
TheRisk Operations Analystis a high visibility & demanding role, responsible for the detection & disruption of fraud events identified by the Risk Operations Center- a key component of Global Risk's Payment Fraud Disruption organization. This position is responsible for identification & mitigation of any payments based attack affecting Visa's clients or brand. Payment Fraud Disruption is a fast-paced team of technology expertswho identify, investigate, disrupt, & prevent attacks targeting the global payment ecosystem. This position will be responsible for all aspects of monitoring, alert development, incident review, escalation, & documentation of alerts. This position reports to the Senior Director of the Risk Operations Center.
- Excellent written, oral & presentation skills & an ability to synthesize information & make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
- This person will Perform analytics of complex data models to evaluate legitimacy of transactional logs
- The ability to support early identification of common points of purchase through intelligence & compromised payment card reporting, rapid response, triage & analysis of technical forensic investigation reports & ability to conduct cyber analysis of investigation reports.
- This person will Analyze compromised payment card data from multiple reporting sources in order to identify compromised points of purchase
- Detail oriented problem solver - monitor & respond to a wide variety of proprietary Visa solutions used to identify potential fraud & risk based activity that may impact Visa & our clients
- Ensure incidents are escalated to the proper support teams for validation & mitigation based on the identification of possible threats
- Coordinate incident handling with regional Risk groups & take decisive action on events, alerts etc.
- Accurately assess impact of critical/major incidents
- Identify compromised merchants through varying forms of cyber intelligence and
- Server as a first responder for all of Visa fraud alerting platforms
- Capture key metrics for the Risk Operations Center to ensure goals related to these metrics are met.
- Create detailed reports on internal incident response measures of success
- Collaborate with the Visa teams & clients during fraud events to provide real time status & decision making
- Self-driven individual who can multitask & complete varying risk projects
- Collaborate with Payment Systems Intelligence to recognize & implement measures to identify & disrupt current fraud & cybercrime threats to the payments ecosystem & communicate them to relevant stakeholders
- Provide technical analysis support to the Global Risk organization to protect the payment ecosystem
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, system enhancements, & procedural changes
- Minimum 5 years of experience in payment fraud or cybersecurity e.g. cybercrime fraud and/or ethical hacking
- You are flexible to work in shifts, during weekends (including holidays), & extended hours as needed
- You have proven experience collaborating in a team within a 24x7 Operations Center
- You have a passion for fraud schemes & cybercrime investigations you have Knowledge of transactions, systems processing transactions, & overall transaction process
- Understanding of networks, risk management, network security, & security operations
- Prior experience with data analytics, visualization tools & concepts
- Understanding of payments process, cybercrime, & fraud techniques
- Design reports with meaningful trends & fraud stats
- Undergraduate degree or commensurate experience required, graduate degree preferred
- Strong understanding of common TCP\IP protocols such as DNS, HTTP(S), FTP, etc.
- Familiarity with Data Loss Prevention & Anti-Virus technologies
- Strong understanding of Common Vulnerabilities & Exposures, & their associated exploitation methodologies.
- Direct experience with VisaNet, ISO 8583, transaction routing, VCMS, Base I & Base II platforms
- Familiarity with intelligence databases & analytical tools or similar intelligence reporting systems
- Analysis of cyber threat intelligence & fraud intelligence
- CISSP, CHFI, CEH, GIAC certifications
Note: This position requires shift work.
1st Shift -10am-8pm
2nd Shift -8pm-6am
3rd Shift -12pm-10am
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.