Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Media Sales Intern. This is a unique opportunity to learn the sales process from the ground up at a quickly growing company. Our primary goal is to find fast-learning, motivated candidates to assist the sales organization by performing tasks that makeup our traditional Media Sales Development Representative & Media Sales Planner roles. This includes generating scalable, high quality leads, driving the lead generation process, & assisting sales with the development of proposal materials to prospective clients. Our secondary goal is to identify & attract great talent for the Media Sales Support team. If the internship is successful, & if the intern is therefore qualified, then well look to evaluate the intern as a candidate for immediate consideration following his or her graduation from college.
The ideal candidate for this internship is highly motivated to learn & grow in the digital media landscape. She/he is organized, has strong interpersonal skills, & has a results-focused mindset.
In this internship you will:
- Assist the Sales Team with strategic responses to RFPs, Request for Proposal
- Drive various prospecting projects, feeding net new & dormant account information to the sales support team to blueprint & assisting with blueprinting & email outreach
- Salesforce mapping project, organizing our CRM
- Sales Enablement Collateral Cleanup
- Strong Communication Skills
- Highly Organized
- Possess will & ability to learn, adapt, & grow quickly
- Interested in pursuing a career in Ad Tech
You will work with:
- A creative & highly collaborative Sales Team
- A strong & knowledgeable group of Sales Support Team Members
- Communicating with various teams that the above referenced teams communicate with each day to keep bringing in new business & to drive success for our existing partners
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.