NS1 is seeking an Executive Assistant to our CTO, CPO & related leadership. The EA will join an administrative team helping to support the leadership of the companys key departments.
In supporting the CTO & CPO, a successful candidate will be able to help organize daily projects & longer term initiatives, manage complex calendars & meeting schedules with a keen eye on navigating priorities & anticipate needs.
The EA will ensure that the constituents of the technology department always receive the best possible experiences as well as ensure timeliness, responsiveness, & thoughtfulness. This role requires high levels of coordination & collaboration, requiring interacting within & across departments as well as externally with customers, recruits, vendors, & others.
NS1 has transformed the way the internet works by automating the deployment & delivery of the worlds most trafficked internet & enterprise applications. Its application networking stack modernizes DNS, DHCP, & IPAM the familiar & universal foundations of all network & internet services to unlock unprecedented automation, visibility, & control. NS1 has more than 600 enterprise customers worldwide, including LinkedIn, Dropbox, & The Guardian, & is backed by investments from Energy Impact Partners, Dell Technologies Capital, Cisco Investments, & GGV Capital.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for coordination of internal & external activities & meetings, calendaring, travel arrangements, & all other administration & logistical activities for the CTO, CPO & key team members.
- Participate in the coordination of technology department activities, including all-hands meetings, onboarding, knowledge-sharing sessions, & social events
- Implement best practices around meeting preparation, including agenda management, prepared research & relevant context, & facilitation of follow-up/action items
- Coordinate & execute meetings, dinners, & events for the executive team, board members, & guests
- Implement systems to file, organize, & archive information & contacts for CTO & CPO in order to manage day-to-day activities & meetings
- Handle confidential & non-routine information & facilitate communication between appropriate people & teams, ensuring information flows freely between the technology department & our go to market, people, & administrative functions.
- Manage a range of administrative responsibilities including expenses, travel arrangements, meeting notes, & various customer, partner & board follow-up activities.
- Additionally, this role may require occasional availability outside of core working hours, including some late nights & weekends
Ideally, youll bring:
- Previous experience as an EA, ideally at a technology company
- Detail-oriented, fastidious, perceptive, patient, & intuitive
- Exemplary grammar & communication skills
- Experience with productivity tools, including G-suite, Slack, & Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to maintain efficiency or effectiveness in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative with a strong willingness to work in partnership with the admin team, peers & broader employee population.
- Extra kudos for basic knowledge of functions & macros in Excel
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Working at NS1:
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity. We were chosen as one of BuiltinNYCs Top 50 Startups to watch in 2019 & closed our $40M Series D in July 2020.
For all employees, we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including new hire & recurring stock options
- Flexible hours, time off & work from home options (even prior to COVID-19!)
- Choice of laptop & supplemental allowance for workstation accessories
- In house wellness programming & education
- Access to employee-led affinity & social awareness groups
- Funtivities calendar - employees can participate in culture building workplace activities ranging from happy hours, holiday events & special interest activities
- Quarterly giving campaign to charities & social causes
In addition to the above, we offer US Employees:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation time with a mandatory minimum utilized each year
- 401k through Betterment
- Commuter benefits (which well use even more often once we return to the office!)
- An outstanding parental leave policy of up to 18 weeks (12 of which can be consecutive)
NS1 champions diversity - we welcome & employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.