At Conductor, were passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online & help their customers. The worlds top marketing teams use our software & services to drive their Organic Marketing strategies, from customer intelligence, to creating content & optimizing their digital presence, to measuring impact. Were headquartered in New York City, & have been named Crains Best Place to Work 9 years running & Forrester Wave's 2018 Leader in SEO Platforms. Join us!
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our growing product marketing team. Core product marketing experience is key to the role. The ideal Product Marketing Manager will partner with stakeholders across the company to define & drive Product Go-To-Market, Channel Activation, and Sales Enablement strategies & execution. Ability to work cross-functionally, build alignment across stakeholders, & translate technical capabilities into customer benefits is crucial.
Conductor is a fast paced environment. Flexibility & the ability to meet deadlines & adapt to changing direction with grace is key to success.
- Plan & execute the launch of new products & features, managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Create outbound marketing & sales enablement materials to support product launches, educate customers & drive adoption.
- Manage ongoing product training program, communicating value of new products & features to internal teams.
- Create & share external-facing Product Roadmap & manage the internal & external rollou, in partnership with the R&D team.
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand customer needs & work with multiple internal teams to ensure we reflect that in everything we do.
- Measure, analyze & communicate the impact of all product marketing efforts to stakeholders at all levels.
- Minimum 2-4 years of product marketing experience
- Experience working in B2B SaaS
- Track record of executing successful go-to-market strategies
- Ability to execute marketing communications - from briefing, to copy, to activation
- Experience creating & leading product training & enablement programs
- Proven ability to create collateral & messaging that stands out in the market
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written
- Self-starter that can continually raises the bar of quality, while delivering on time
- Project management & collaboration skills in high-paced, cross-functional environment
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. Were looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.