Phreesia is looking for an individual who is passionate about healthcare, a self-starter, well versed in all of the key players in the Life Sciences Advertising business (Pharmaceutical companies, Advertising agencies, and key thought leaders) looking to develop a strong team while being the trusted face of our Research in the industry. The candidate should have 6+ years of experience in Life Sciences Research and should have experience synthesizing data into a strategic, cohesive story and presenting findings back to customers, managing client relationships, & working with a variety of internal & external stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and improve the use of Phreesia survey platform for the measurement & evaluation of patient engagement programs and direct to patient marketing campaigns
- Conduct surveys & research to develop content or thought leadership & to inform product design & patient engagement as well as presented at industry conferences, in publications, & in our own marketing materials
- Grow Patient Insights (primary quantitative market research) business to new & existing Life Sciences & Agency partners
- Manage a team of analysts & managers to design & report on research approaches
- Develop & enhance existing priorities to improve team efficiency
- Synthesize a variety of data sources into a strategic value story for Phreesia
- Develop relationships with key Research leads at customers & partners
- Publish & present relevant findings in industry & trade publications
- Be comfortable interacting with senior leadership
- Individual should have advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, & Word.
What Youll Bring:
- At least 6+ years of experience in Life Sciences research, with an emphasis on quantitative methods
- Intellectual curiosity & a passion for Life Sciences and healthcare overall
- A self-starter who is excited to tackle new & complex problems
- A big-picture focused person, who also is comfortable rolling up their sleeves & digging into the data
- Strong written & verbal communication skills that allow you to be comfortable communicating with everyone from senior executives to engineers
- Preferably, a graduate level degree in a related field
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, & we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year & consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven & engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, & enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.