NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
Overview of the Position
We are seeking a Business Development Representative to prospect with impactful messaging. The role is strategic in nature, requiring market expertise to ideate, develop, launch & measure tailored messaging & collateral that addresses specific business objectives at enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with a deep passion for problem-solving, testing data-driven hypotheses & project management. They are extremely motivated, can operate autonomously, navigate internal teams & will assist with growing revenue through new business opportunities. This is a multifaceted role, aligning NewsCreds Sales & Marketing teams to generate targeted awareness of our services, conduct market & account reconnaissance, drive outbound opportunities & accelerate new partnerships.
What Youll Do
- Collaborate across Sales & Marketing to ideate & ensure the efficacy of account-specific materials & outreach
- Perform up to 200 daily activities, including emailing, calling, LinkedIn etc.
- Respond promptly & professionally to all activity
- Develop relevant business solutions/insights tied to integrated marketing that fuel growth within NewsCreds key accounts
- Orchestrate multi-channel outreach, leveraging all assets in the organization
- Increase pipeline volume & velocity of opportunities generated
- Analyze results to optimize future initiatives
- Develop domain expertise fluency in Content Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Technology, including regulatory trends, the competitive landscape, macro-economic trends, & other factors
- Exceed KPIs
- Grow & maintain a best-in-class LinkedIn presence, including regular posts about NewsCred & industry/role thought leadership
What Youll Need
- Ability to communicate & orchestrate effectively across internal departments
- Articulate NewsCreds mission & value proposition in a persuasive manner
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, & analytical skills
- Self-starter & motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, & independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, & interested in SaaS business solutions
- Must be coachable
- Must be a team player
- Bachelors degree
Please note, we are open to applications from candidates across the US
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace & that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, & retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria & will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isnt over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make NewsCred an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, & partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias & raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days & flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest