Group Nine Medias creative agency, Brandshop is currently seeking a Graphic design to support the creation of industry-leading media campaigns & branded content. As a Graphic Designer on Brandshop, youll have the opportunity to design custom, unique, & impactful advertising campaigns & event materials for leading brands across genres.
An online portfolio is required to apply.
- Work as a part of a team of designers to develop custom & unique creative executions for brands
- Build static & rich media units & digital campaign collateral for a growing collection of premium brand campaigns & pitches.
- Design out of home branding, digital & print materials for out of home initiatives
- Source photography & create graphics packages, motion graphics & animations for advertorial articles & videos.
- Manage, prioritize, & execute multiple projects at once under tight deadlines
- Participate in creative briefings & reviews--be able to justify the reasons & concepts behind your designs
- Develop a deep understanding of the Group Nine Media brand portfolio & know how to convey its voice, tone & personality visually across mediums
- A degree in design (or relevant field) & 2+ yrs relevant work experience
- Fluent in all industry-standard design applications (Adobe CC: PS, AI, ID, AE) on a Mac platform
- Proficient in After Effects
- An extraordinary attention to detail & the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong communication & organizational skills must be a team player/willing to collaborate with others!
- Must have strong design, layout/typography, digital media, branding skills, exceptional taste & a keen creative eye
- Accepts constructive criticism, & uses it to better oneself as a designer & to better the company as a whole
- Experience with any or all of the following illustration, Photography, Splash events platform, Celtra or similar rich media builders, Ceros
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals (The Dodo) & science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR & live events. At Group Nine Media, we care about the content our brands create, & if you're a talented passionate individual who does too, let's talk.
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, & much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employerand is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.