Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a charismatic, self-driven System Administrator with a passion for people & a knack for problem-solving. You love to provide support & make an impactful change on an individual & company-wide level. You see troubleshooting as an opportunity to find solutions & use your expertise to improve processes in an environment where technological direction & strategic input are encouraged.
What Youll Do Here
- Install & configure software & hardware
- Troubleshoot issues & outages
- Design & maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Ensure information security best practices & policies are implemented & followed
- Build customized solutions in applications & associated systems that support business requirements & processes
- Designing & building custom solutions using custom objects, custom fields, custom forms, & workflows
- Support initiatives to continuously improve, integrate, & consolidate systems company-wide
- Assist in the implementation, testing, & maintenance of integrations between applications & other internal & external applications
- Knowledge of networking basics, including DNS, Active Directory, security groups, switches, routers, & firewalls
- Working knowledge of Office 365, G Suite, & cloud application support (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Cloud environment (preferred)
- Strong scripting experience (Python, PowerShell, preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively to both technical peers & business customers
- Ability work on a team as well as complete projects & tasks individually
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy ability to transform end-user needs into technical & functional requirements
- Two to five years experience with relational databases, SQL, data integration & analysis
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem-solving environment