This is a full time, remote opportunity.
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity & delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, & always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Reporting to the director of application services, the Sr. Business Applications Administrator/Developer/Analyst will play a key role in supporting on-going application enhancements as well as the technical delivery of projects in relation to ERP & CRM solutions at Fuze. This person is expected to conceptualize, plan, design, implement & support advanced cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies & development tools to improve the efficiency of operations & decision-making.
The individual will work cross-functionally on projects encompassing business process analysis & redesign, infrastructure design & deployment planning, application development & system integration. This role is responsible for reducing the overall project(s) technical risks & costs by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, sharing implementation best practices, & recommending solution alternatives. This is a hands-on, individual contributor, role that requires 3+ years technical development experience with the Salesforce.com platform.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Manage global Salesforce.com business applications across Sales, Marketing, Finance & other organizations by resolving tickets in the help desk support queue, treating logged issues, & coordinating escalations as necessary.
- Perform Salesforce.com support across all processes related to the deployment of Salesforce Lead, Opportunity, Quote, Contract & Subscription, Renewals, Support & Partner/Customer Portal.
- Develop advanced business application solutions that improve the operating efficiencies of internal & external users (i.e. employees, partners & customers)
- Create & manage all aspects of users security; profiles, roles, permissions, & sharing rules.
- Analyze & review business, technical & functional requirements
- Hands on design & development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Force.com & application integration patterns.
- Provide quality assurance testing of business applications & reports on as needed basis. Prepare & execute data migrations Document knowledge base articles & system process flows
- Work in close partnership with an agile development team to analyze product requirements in support of meeting the epic level product roadmap commitments
- Ensure that requests from the business organization are effectively qualified, prioritized & executed
- Other general, IT department related tasks as necessary
- BA/BS, Management Information Systems degree or related degree
7+ years of experience in systems analyst roles, implementing & supporting cloud-based business applications such as SFDC & NetSuite
- 5+ years of experience delivering Salesforce application technical services (custom objects & fields, workflow & validation rules, page layouts, reports & dashboards)
- 3+ years of experience with the Salesforce.com platform as a Salesforce.com developer
- 2+ years REST integration development.
- 3+ years understanding of data structures, data modeling & DB schema.
- 3+ years data modeling using Salesforce.com platform standard & custom objects.
- Experience with data tools like Data Loader & Demand Tools preferred
- Must have strong SFDC experience, ideally having supported the full Q2C lifecycle in the past
- Prior experience delivering solutions that automate & optimize the onboarding & engagement of 3rd party selling partners
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate business requirements into functional & technical specifications
- Strong Business Process re-engineering & documentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects & responsibilities with competing priorities
- Certified Salesforce Administrator Preferred
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator Preferred
- Certified Salesforce Developer 1 or 2 Preferred
- Resourceful, multi-tasking & self-motivated
- Must possess advanced analytical & problem-solving skills & a zeal to learn/master new technologies
- Strong communication skills & customer service attitude