Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You Will Do Here
- Assist in network design, implementation & support of HomeLight offices.
- Install, configure & maintain network equipment, including but not limited to: routers, switches, firewalls, & printers.
- Prepare & maintain documentation of network configurations & cabling layouts.
- Design & build enterprise tools & processes for Windows MDM solutions to secure, manage & monitor devices.
- Evaluate & recommend security improvements & system upgrades accordingly.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, & latency) & test for weaknesses.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout HomeLights LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Assisting with day to day operational needs including things like new hire setups, various support tickets, & other projects.
- Deploy enterprise solution for managing printing within HomeLight organization.
- Proven network engineering, network operations, & network performance analysis skills
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of computing infrastructures
- Familiarity with server management & monitoring tools
- Exceptional critical thinking & problem solving ability
- Proficiency with scripting languages
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues