See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Technical Content Developer
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia & Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism & all forms of oppression & bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to continue the growth of the Partner enablement ecosystem & deliver training & learning content to onboard our Partners quickly.
Twilios Partner Practice Development Content Developers distill Twilios products & documentation into engaging learning content for our largest & most innovative Consulting & Resell Partners. The Partner Practice Development team is seeking a Senior Technical Content Developer to deliver training & learning content in support of our Partners. This role will create written, video & interactive content on how to create solutions with Twilio Products & related services.
In this role, youll:
- Use your outstanding content creation skills to produce content for a variety of partners, from sales documentation for sellers to technical training content intended for developers
- Build Technical POCs, MVPs, & demos on a variety of platforms & technologies
- Work with SMEs & internal stakeholders to deliver engaging, effective training content
- Help shape the ongoing strategy & mission of the training & certification program
- Develop, maintain & communicate project plans to stakeholders
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 8+ years industry experience as an effective content developer
- Experience writing blogs, tutorials or long form content for developer audiences
- Experience working with various types of SMEs to refine content & create visuals & diagrams to support technical content
- Capable of distilling technical concepts & capabilities to a variety of audiences
- Proven ability to quickly learn & understand complex topics
- Strong research & troubleshooting skills, ability to test & correct issues
- Superior written & verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Self starter, comfortable working in distributed teams
- Knowledge of Contact Centers, Customer Data Platforms, Sales & Sales Engineering domains
- Familiarity with Consulting & Resell Partner ecosystem
- Knowledge of content creation authoring tools such as Articulate Rise, Storyline, or similar authoring tools
- Fluency one or more of the following languages Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, French
This role will be remote, & based in North America
Limited travel is anticipated
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, & geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilios equity plan & for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.