Content Researcher Enterprise Sales, New York, NY
Headquartered in New York, Shutterstock is an innovative e-commerce company & a leading provider of royalty-free stock photos, illustrations, video footage & music. Shutterstock licenses more images worldwide than any other brand.
As a Content Researcher, you will be responsible for high quality photography, illustration, video footage, & music research from across Shutterstocks different websites.
- Re actively & according to client briefs, create collections from our in-house collections of visual & audio content for use by creative departments within companies, advertising agencies & media organizations worldwide.
- Proactively curate collections under the direction of the Content Research Manager that anticipate client needs for both commercial & editorial content according to industry verticals, market trends & editorial events & holidays.
- Meet or exceed established SLA in regard to accurate & timely completion of research requests on a daily basis.
- Partner with the Account Management Team to provide stellar customer service to Enterprise clients.
- Attend client meetings to discuss creative briefs & projects
- Learn Key client brand guidelines & create quarterly collections with the newest content fitting their style
- Conduct content research for high priority projects
- Record detailed descriptions of content gaps, request trends & communicate these needs to Content Research Team Manager & Content teams
- Offer guidance to Sales representatives about how to communicate with clients about Content Research services & best research practices
- Manage the team workload while the Content Research Manager is busy at meetings or out of the office
- BA/BFA/BS in Photography/Video/Graphic Design or a related discipline
- Related work experience or education within the field of communication arts, graphic design, or art history
- Possess a clear aptitude for visual, auditory & verbal problem solving
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (multiple languages a plus)
- Must be confident & articulate while speaking to clients on calls & in meetings
- Affinity for the English language & its many nuanced & different ways of describing concepts, ideas & stories
- Highly organized & resourceful with a meticulous attention to detail
- A discerning curatorial eye & for different genres of photography, illustration & video
- Conscientious & able to work under deadline pressure in a calm & collected manner both individually & as part of a larger team
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize duties, & track research requests
- 3-4 years experience in the stock industry or a closely related field a definite plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 297 million images & more than 16 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The companys brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V