- HR systems, reporting/analytics, & end-user experience strategy.
- Optimizing People Tech systems (Core HRIS, Payroll & Benefit Integration points, Time & Attendance, etc..) to meet workforce requirements, crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, & simple processes that help drive accuracy & completeness.
- Performing regular business process reviews, reviewing improvement lists, making ongoing suggestions & building plans to put into action.
- Leading a high performing team & culture of accountability that ensures delivery of timely, quality services & meets Service Level Agreements.
- Assessing quality & timeliness of work & providing constructive & timely feedback.
- Planning for needed resources & funding.
- Leading the projects & teams: obtaining key partner agreement, developing requirements, building/testing, preparing plan for change management, go live, & conducting post-mortem feedback improvements.
- Balancing vendor relationships as an extension of the team.
- Partner on RFI & RFP efforts.
- Lead system upgrade or migration to new vendor or module.
- Leading compliance efforts through SOX, Corporate Audits, internal/external audits, & Privacy (GDPR, CCPA).
- 8+ years within HRIS/Talent Tech space with at least 3 years of leading a team
- Success Factors experience is highly preferred, but not required
- Experience leading cross functional projects
- Working knowledge of global data privacy laws
- Critical thinking, judgement & evaluation as it relates to data & storytelling
- Ability to make connections across technology, process, service, & COEs
- Excellent time management, written & verbal communication, & follow-up skills
- Strong understanding of SAAS/Cloud, database relationships, end-to-end technology offerings
- Ability to handle cross-functional projects & initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & evaluate & utilize resources as needed
- Ability to challenge convention
- Ability to relate to, influence & collaborate with employees at all levels in the organization
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.