Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for an experienced & talented ServiceNow developer for helping us to create new Connectors for the Store & to improve the ones we already have. These Connectors are strategic to us since they make leverage Nexthink for our customers, by providing our data to enrich their experience within ServiceNow platform.
If you like to work with ServiceNow, face new challenges, work in a team within an agile environment, & you care about code, you must talk with us!
- Design, develop Implement & validate solutions for new features in ServiceNow Connectors
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering & refining features iteratively;
- Maintain the highest code quality standards & help the team to improve its best practices;
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset;
- Document the solutions & architecture according to our standards;
- Participate on L4 support & bug fixes
- Seniority Level - Junior to Mid
- Function: Engineering
- Git fluent (must), Jenkins is a plus.
- Testing strategies (Unit testing, E2E, Regression testing, etc)
- AngularJS is a plus
- Service Now:
- All its artifacts (Business Rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts, UI Actions)
- ACLs & Roles
- Import Sets & Update Sets
- Experience with Scoped Applications is a plus
- Certification is a plus
We are a fast-pace growing company & we are hiring & growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change, & you like a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges & having fun while working, then this is a great opportunity for you!!!
- Location: Plaza Colon (Madrid).Our office is conveniently located, & it is very pretty & cool! Don't believe us? Let us know in advance & come check, we can invite you for a coffee.
- Permanent Contract
- Ticket Restaurant, Private health Insurance & Gym discount on subscriptions.
- You can choose to adhere to a flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Possibility to work from home 1 day a week.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
- Flexible Hours, so when you do your 40 hours a week, you can leave earlier on Fridays.
- 50% off on English & Spanish classes.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, & occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Pizza talks once a month (knowledge pills + pizza!), you can just listen, or even present something you are passionate about.
- We host the Madrid Scrum Alliance user group every other month, which are a great learning & networking opportunity.