Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communications should be a part of every product experience. The Programmable Voice product line's mission is to empower developers to build unique voice communication experiences. Were seeking a talented product leader to define & execute against this giant vision that builds upon Twilio communications API platform.
Twilio is looking for a talented, passionate & experienced product leader to join the Twilio Voice team. As a product manager in this group, you will be responsible for the PSTN product which is used by both the Programmable Voice & Elastic SIP Trunking business units. This is the foundational building block that lets Twilios customers scale internationally, by abstracting away telecom complexity & delivering a high-quality service. Youll be responsible for reporting on carrier COGS, pricing, & delivering the vision for the future.
Twilio is looking for a product manager with a demonstrated track record of identifying customer needs, setting vision, driving execution, & launching high value capabilities.
- You have 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in telecom or software development (both is a plus)
- A plus working for cloud company with consumption based pricing
- You have a strong technical background with experience writing product requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral.
- You have experience shipping products in a fast-paced environment, overcoming obstacles & delivering customer value
- You are data driven with strong analytical skills. A plus if you have experience with SQL & Kibana
- You are hands on, passionate, & collaborative
As a Product Manager responsible for the PSTN, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Own the product vision for your areas of ownership. Represent your product roadmap & business metrics to Twilios executives, customers & to product teams across the company
- Wear the customer's shoes by spending time with them, learning their challenges to help them to be successful. Discover market opportunities by studying market trends.
- Ruthlessly prioritize your backlog to ensure you are always delivering the highest value features. Manage project plans for on-time development & release. Ensure that engineering is working on the right things at the right time
- Demonstrate excellent verbal & written communication - ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, & vision can be communicated simply & effectively. Deliver product requirements documentation.
Voice & Video is one of the largest business units at Twilio with three market leading products. We are at the forefront of innovation in the real-time communications industry powering solutions at thousands of companies such as Uber, Zendesk, Morgan Stanley, & Netflix. Come help us continue to build the most innovative developer platform supporting a wide range of customer engagement use cases.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.