Slice is the only technology & marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $45 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile & web ordering experience for consumers, & by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, & marketing to compete with big chains & grow their business. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As Head of Marketing for Project By Slice (PBS), you will be responsible for leading & contributing to projects that drive revenue growth, both for pizzerias & for Slice. The role will be responsible for the development & management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation & results. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position & awareness. They will manage lead generation, web site development & content curation/creation, & sales collateral. In addition, this role This high-impact role will work across functions & interact with clients, vendors, & senior leaders. We are looking for someone with strong organizational abilities, relationship building skills, & a passion for managing the details. You should thrive in an ever-changing startup environment & be willing to contribute wherever necessary as plans & priorities change. You will report to the GM, Project By Slice & have a dotted line into the SVP of Marketing.
What you'll do:
Generate demand for PBS among pizzerias
- Grow the database of PBS pizzeria leads through demand generation efforts (e.g., PR outreach, paid advertising, etc)
- Develop compelling sales enablement collateral to increase conversion & improve time to close
- Craft specific promotions & offerings to help close deals
Develop & execute marketing plan to drive new customers for PBS shops
- Develop short- & long-term communications & outreach strategy for partner pizzerias
- Identify the key marketing strategies to turbo-charge a new shop & work with the executional teams to implement
Grow our relationship with existing PBS shops
- Develop new marketing coop offerings to drive more orders to shops & Slice (e.g., CRM tools, paid marketing offerings)
- Work with the key functional marketing leads to execute
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of diverse B2B & B2C marketing experience, ideally at the director & above level
- Experience across brand marketing, creative, CRM, PR, & paid marketing
- Experience in highly cross-functional roles working with sales & product teams
- Experience serving franchises a plus but not required
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.