Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
Guardant Health is already helping thousands of cancer patients & we are seeking an energetic Learning & Engagement Director to deliver solutions related to talent development for our employees.
You'll be responsible for designing & rolling out a robust experience from beginning to end; driving impactful & meaningful internal communications; & developing & implementing a strong learning & engagement program to ensure Guardant Health can successfully scale our business.
We are the leader in the market & want our people & culture being a significant differentiator. You will serve on the People Leadership team & will partner with business leaders to fulfill the mission of developing & retaining the best possible talent. You will collaborate to develop & execute both long-term & short-term learning solutions that directly support & enable strategic objectives, thus driving employee performance & engagement to promote the culture, exemplify our core values & get results. Major emphasis will be on organizational effectiveness, team effectiveness, communications & positive work culture.
We are looking for a passionate, creative leader & doer who is eager to work within a fast-paced environment. To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. You will be developing & managing an on-going strategy that drives & sustains our culture adding innovative new ideas & approaches. You'll be a true partner to the business.
If you are a hands-on leader, want to be part of a team making a difference in the lives of cancer patients by helping the organization develop its talent, then we'd like to hear from you. Our philosophy is Patient First, Team Second & Individual Third.
What we will offer you:
- The chance to join an explosive industry, a successful & growing organization with an unmatched leadership team, who is passionate about their employees.
- An opportunity to make a real impact on cancer patients with our cutting-edge diagnostic tests.
- A supportive, collaborate work environment, with colleagues who care about the success of the organization.
- A place that will provide competitive compensation, on-going recognition, & most of all, a chance to learn, contribute & develop your skills.
- You will love your job, have fun while working, & be supported by enthusiastic & passionate co-workers.
- Partner with each function to map & drive a market leading employee experience & development programs.
- Oversee & development an employee communications strategy that align to our culture & values.
- Enhance and/or develop a 0-30-60-90 day onboarding curriculum, ensuring new employees ramp up as quickly & effectively as possible
- Identify, assess & implement new learning & engagement tools, including an LMS
- Oversee the development of Guardant Health University by designing, implementing & delivering effective methods of career path development, leadership programs, classroom training, e-learning course & workshops to educate & enhance team member performance.
- Lead the administration of the annual employee survey & work in collaboration with business & HR Partners to design effective response programs to employee feedback.
- Analyze employee survey data to identify opportunities & approaches to enhance employee perceptions of the workplace & leadership capability. Consult with Leadership & HRBPs to improve & sustain the employee experience.
- Establish & produce reporting on meaningful metrics to track the effectiveness of employee engagement & learning interventions.
- Develop core competency profiles & design of appropriate training & learning tools for business to deploy so employees understand their potential career paths within Guardant Health.
- Anticipate future business changes & challenges related to field of expertise; develop & implement new or revised training.
- Oversee the assessment, selection, & evaluation of learning partners (alliances, vendors, etc.), technology, & other resources; manage relationships with any external training-related vendors.
- Manage projects efficiently so that tasks are completed on time, problems are anticipated or resolved quickly, key stakeholders & overall business objectives are aligned with project requirements & schedules.
- Identify & leverage new & evolving training technology trends that align well with long & short-term business objectives, strategy, & culture.
- Partner with business leaders to drive alignment of business objectives with employees & management by improving how we communicate, ensuring consistent goals & objects are being shared, & helping employees stay engaged & growing.
- Develop & support change management
- Experience in the Biotech of Life Sciences industry is preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. Master's degree in Organizational Development or HR preferred. Broader HR experience preferred.
- 8+ years of in-depth experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) & instructional design development.
- 8+ years of proven success focused on delivery, design & development programs, along with measurement, & evaluation.
- Exceptional verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational leadership skills & customer service orientation.
- Strong ability to interpret employee engagement survey data & understanding driver analysis in order to identify appropriate interventions.
- Demonstrated capabilities in leveraging HR metrics to build persuasive business case for change & commitment.
- Experience supporting or successfully executing employee engagement & development programs.
- Problem solving capabilities with ability to apply judgment & make decisions.
- Ability to work autonomously & independently, while contributing to team initiatives.
- Strong facilitation & project management skills.
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization & with diverse client groups.
- Strong business acumen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants