Jopwell is a career advancement platform helping Black, Latinx, & Native American students & professionals connect with meaningful job opportunities. Jopwell partners with companies of all sizes & across all industries. We work with the world's leading employers, including, Beeswax, BlackRock, Facebook, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, One Love Foundation, Peloton, The We Company, The PGA, UBS, & many others.
Jopwell is looking for a CRM Analyst & Sales Operations Manager. You will be the Salesforce guru of Jopwell. If youre interested in helping grow revenue & build out processes for one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Enterprise Companies, then this role is for you.
What you will do:
- Salesforce: Update, maintain, & customize Salesforce to make our operations & processes as efficient as possible. Provide day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration & maintenance, testing, data integrity, backups, etc.
- Data Management: Drive data quality efforts & perform data validation & cleansing as required
- Reporting: Build & standardize business reporting for strategic analysis & internal business review. Create & optimize dashboards for use by sales, marketing & executive teams.
- Evaluation & Implementation: Compile, analyze & leverage performance data to both identify optimization within the current business & new opportunities for growth. Proactively conduct ad hoc analyses to support the needs of the sales team & executive management.
- Sales Strategy & Forecasting: Assist in developing sales team strategic goals & constructing reliable forecast models.
- Learning & Development: Create & maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, & relevant sales training materials & assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Cross-team Collaboration: Work with our product & engineering teams to maintain a strong integration between Salesforce & our backend systems.
What we want you to bring:
- 4+ years experience in sales operations, business systems, CRM analyst, or similar role
- 2+ years experience managing Salesforce, including building new processes
- Strong reporting & data analytics background; Ability to tell stories based on interpretation of data
- Experience building sales processes & documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- SQL reporting experience a plus
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Collaborative & able to work across different teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset; eager to learn & expand the Jopwell business
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Equity - every employee is an owner!
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 401 (k) Contribution Plan
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Commuter benefits - WageWorks & MetroCard monthly subsidy
- Apple laptop computer
- Monthly Social Events
- Free snacks & coffee
Jopwell is currently a team of 50 full-time employees based in NYC. Weve secured $12M in venture funding since our inception in 2015, including investments from Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Cue Ball Capital, Kapor Capital, Omidyar Network, & Magic Johnson Enterprises.
Weve also been featured extensively by both print & digital publications, including, amongst others Forbes, Inc Magazine, & NBC. Fast Company hailed us as one of the most innovative enterprise companies of 2017 & Entrepreneur included Jopwell on their list of the top 100 brilliant ideas of 2017. Forbes Magazine, LinkedIn, & Fast Company also distinguished our co-founders as 30 Under 30 award recipients.
Jopwell is an equal opportunity employer. Jopwell will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.