This role is an exciting opportunity to build products from scratch with the resources of a successful company. You will have the opportunity to identify & build new businesses that will be instrumental in continuing to accelerate Dropboxs growth.
As a Product Manager on the Premium team, you will define the future of collaboration for the millions of teams who use Dropbox today. Creative professionals face all kinds of inefficiencies that distract from real work. You will build new products that empower professionals to focus on the quality of their craft while cutting down coordination cost.
In this role, you will partner with a world-class team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Analysts, & Marketers to understand users needs & build tools that help them get their work from first draft to a polished final deliverable.
- You will collaborate with Engineering & Design teams to prototype, validate, & ship new products
- You will prepare product specifications, coordinate development activity, & track progress of in-flight projects
- You will work closely with research, product marketing, customer success, analytics, & users to deeply understand, document, analyze, & synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, & detailed specifications
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- Experience launching successful products & features, preferably on multiple platforms
- Customer obsession: strong ability to understand & communicate customer needs & design products that solve them
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams & work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment