We are looking for a Salesforce engineer who aspires to be a thought & knowledge source in our Sales Infrastructure team, to take responsibility & ownership of our Salesforce lightning applications & environment, & to work with our backend & product teams to develop our sales workflows.
Youll be working on our Salesforce instance & lightning applications, tightly coupling our large sales & member data, & automating sales processes to create the best experience possible for our sales team, & to deliver seamless sales cycles for our potential members. You will be taking ownership of key aspects of our code, while providing key knowledge & ideas around our salesforce development. You will be working with a team of other engineers & product managers at WeWork Technology in Tel Aviv.
- More than 2 years of salesforce development
- Lightning development experience - Big advantage
- Experience with REST API
- Experience in defining processes, breaking them into data model & tailoring automated solutions
- Work ethic based on a discipline of clean & maintainable code
- Experience with GIT & CI/CD tools - Big advantage
- A degree in computer science or related field - An advantage
We require a proven Salesforce development background, with exceptional analytical & problem-solving skill, comfortable in business stakeholder interactions. You should have a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform & a level of vision that will enable you to deliver solutions with a preference for clicks, not code. We seek out an entrepreneurial attitude to recognize processes & provide solutions.
Personality & Values
- You want to work in a small, agile team
- You mentor other developers when needed
- You work hard & dont need much oversight
- You like variety in your projects
- You want to be proud of what you do at your job
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than 300,000 members around the world with space, community & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal. The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of we & in the movement were a part of. We challenge convention & achieve amazing things through dedication & collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals. Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, & small businesses; & connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. Were just getting started, & our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!