The Accounts Payable role will work with the lead Assistant Vice President to ensure the timely approval & payment of vendor invoices for over 600 separate legal entities. The team ensures effective record-keeping & safeguarding of fund assets to confirm that invoices are valid & accounted for correctly.
Due to COVID-19, this role will be remote until further notice. The location of the role will be based in Princeton, NJ once we reopen.
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders both internally & externally to accomplish role objectives
- Working with large volumes of data
- Understanding & following procedures as well as ensuring that procedures are updated for process enhancements
- Calculating allocations & reconciliations in accordance with Fund Finance supervisor instructions & in accordance with Fund governing documents
- Utilizing large scale, innovative software to provide required controls & process flow company-wide
- Reviewing processes for continuous improvement & innovation
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable functions
- Knowledge & skill with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- High levels of attention to detail & accuracy with organizational skills as a strength
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with a collaborative demeanor
- Experienced proficiency with accounts payable or bookkeeping software
- Accounting Degree preferred but not required