Verve is looking for a digital marketing manager with recent experience in ad tech to join our team in New York City. Reporting to the VP, Marketing & Creative, our ideal candidate is a marketing professional with demonstrated expertise in managing website properties, paid media, & CRM campaigns. You enjoy working on small, but effective teams, can work under tight deadlines, & possess killer copywriting & project management skills.
- Manage all aspects of Verves web presence including content updates, SEO, & collaboration with Verves creative agency on development, testing, & release of new site features.
- Gather requirements & manage the development of new web content & projects across all departments, from creative & product to sales & marketing.
- Maintain & develop the master content calendar & schedule for all web properties.Ensure clear communication across the org as it pertains to the website content & schedule.
- Track all site metrics & report to leadership on site usage & growth.Track effectiveness of content across all web properties.
- Ensure a consistent brand look & feel throughout all digital & social channels.
- Plan, execute, & measure the success of CRM programs including, but not limited to email campaigns, newsletters, & webinars
- Plan, manage, & measure the success of paid media campaigns across a full spectrum of digital channels including search, social, & paid/sponsored content.
- Keen understanding of the ad tech landscape
- 3-5 years of experience managing content & production for websites.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience with WordPress, & other popular content management systems
- Experience with CRM platforms, Pardot a strong plus
- Experience mapping marketing efforts to back to Salesforce lead tracking
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, & Excel
- Exceptional communicator with excellent organizational skills
- Top-notch copywriting skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Exceptional attention to detail & highly organized with the ability to lead and/or manage multiple projects & deadlines