Help Flexport win new business
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices & warehouses. And were just getting started. As we enter our next phase, were looking for driven & intellectually curious Sales Executives to seek out & win new business opportunities. Join & help us solve real-world problems, streamline inefficiencies, & ultimately make Flexport the leader in Global Trade!
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their logistics & supply chain needs through a solutions-based selling approach
- Be able to create value driven solutions, built on deep research & a full understanding of the client's end to end, order to cash cycle. These solutions will encompass multiple Flexport services
- Coordinate Customer RFPs by administering pricing while delivering Flexports value proposition
- Navigate an enterprise sales process by building relationships with multiple stakeholders through remote & face-to-face meetings
- Build & manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds from end to end
- Identify opportunities for account growth by having a thorough understanding of Flexports diversified, & growing product line while retaining & expanding revenue within book of business
- Collaborate with Flexports client operations teams to identify upsell opportunities, source pipeline, & develop strategic account plans
You should have:
- 10+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- 5+ years of experience in freight forwarding sales
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive & creative drive to win over customers & think outside the box to get a deal done
- Demonstrated ability to run a sales meeting & structured sales process
- Proven success building & maintaining long term commercial relationships
- A naturally curious & inquisitive approach to client discovery
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills, with the ability to connect in both virtual & face-to-face environments
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- The intellectual horsepower & curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry
- Courage to challenge the internal & external status quo when logic & reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.