Who We Are:
At Convene, we're building a company that embraces visible & invisible diversity, encourages healthy integration of personal goals & professional development, & fosters community. Our team's evolution, values & culture have been at the forefront of what we do since our founding. With the meetings & office market growing rapidly & showing no signs of stopping, we are constantly evolving & growing our offerings from hosting meetings & events to providing a full suite of offerings for flexible co-working spaces.
The Convene team is looking for a Revenue Analyst to support the Revenue Management Team. This role reports directly to the Director of Analytics & Research & will work closely with other company executives. The person in this role will also closely collaborate with our sales, marketing, operations, design, real estate, & hospitality teams. Although this position emphasizes process & analytical research, it will also provide you with an exceptional foundation for professional growth in many areas including corporate hospitality, commercial real estate & the opportunity to work with senior leadership in a high growth venture backed company.
What Youll Do:
- Organize & Maintain all revenue reports & work with other teams including finance & sales to develop & streamline company-wide revenue reporting.
- Support market research, transaction timeline, due diligence, & data collection efforts for new locations
- Assist in preparation of Investment Memorandums for review & approval of Investment Committee
- Provide overall support for the revenue team & growth strategy
- Perform other duties as requested by management
What We Look For:
- Bachelors degree required
- 3 plus years of professional experience as a business analyst required
- Superior analytical skills
- Overall interest in researching market trends, sales, marketing, & financial data
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel VBA & Power BI, Salesforce, Tableau, & or other equivalent business analytics software
- Attention to detail & efficient task prioritization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Energy & commitment to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, & collaborative environment
- Ability to think independently & anticipate next steps
At Convene, were changing the way the world works by transforming the way businesses work. By partnering with the largest landlords in commercial real estate, we design & service the next generation office building one that feels more like a full-service, lifestyle hotel. Our integrated workplace-as-a-service platform gives building tenants & enterprise clients access to a growing network of premium meeting & event spaces, flexible workspaces, hospitality services, & curated experiences for users, all connected by Convenes proprietary technology platform.
- Founded in 2009
- Locations in New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., & Los Angeles; Opening in Chicago in 2018 & plans to expand globally
- Launched Convene Workplace in 2017
- Ranked #11 Workplace in New York in 2017 by Fortune Magazine
- Ranked #30 in 2017 LinkedIn Annual List of Industry Disruptors
- 2018 Great Places to Work US
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Workplaces NY
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors to create culture. Together were building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy integration between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits You Can Expect as A Convene Employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growthHave a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, we support it. Each employee is required to have 65 hours of learning per year
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families
- Supportive work environment & a leader who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
- Healthy snacks
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.