Were on the hunt for a brilliant Director of Creative Operations, who will serve as the central point for all marketing & creative efforts at Vimeo HQ in NY.
Working across digital, social media, brand campaigns, performance, & CRM, you will steer the creative process, ensure creative disciplines & needs are considered, align requests to the brand vision, maintain standards, & balance creation of the most professional, high-quality creative output while driving efficiency & speed to market.
The Director should possess a holistic understanding of the creative process, from concepting through production, & have a keen sensitivity to creative workloads & project deadlines. You will enhance the infrastructure & operations of the creative department to increase timeliness & communications, while supporting the creative development process.
The Director will lead and/or influence internal creative talent & partner agencies to achieve project goals & timelines through diplomatic communication, consistent messaging & organized creative processes. S/he will manage senior/lead marketing producers & lead/head of video production. S/he will own all creative team agendas & lead creative digital status meetings. The Director will also oversee department budgets & spend pacingworking closely with the Chief Marketing Officer & VP, Creative to manage quarterly & annual budgets.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 7-10+ years of experience running creative/content operations in-house
- Experience working closely with creative teams
- Experience in a consumer-oriented brand or agency that produces high-quality creative & content
- Strong knowledge of creative & content production workflows for cross-functional projects, including digital, social media, & print
- Ability to manage time appropriately & meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to motivate & influence others by displaying strong leadership skills
- Ability to guide & influence work & teams without direct responsibility
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Understands & advocates for creative excellence
- Experience at a SaaS company
- In-house & agency experience
To apply, please send us:
- A brief, non-generic cover letter
- A resume
- A link to any work/portfolio, if relevant
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.