Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
The Opportunity: -This role is focused on driving SalesForce CRM & CPQ training across the Inside Sales (ISS) & Sales departments. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with the project team & delivering this content to the entire organization & providing training. You will lead the process of developing, managing & continuously improving the enablement content & collateral & will determine training effectiveness & improvements as needed.
Location:Madrid, London, Boise or New York
Things you'll love about this job:
· Opportunity to make a major, high-visibility impact on the efficiency of a global organization.
· Very supportive & highly-skilled team.
· Lead the rollout on a global scale with opportunity to travel.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Develop & maintain training materials for SalesForce CRM/CPQ.
· Design the training alongside change management team.
· Deliver virtual & classroom training to a non-technical audience.
· Manage resources in support of training delivery for role-based onboarding class sessions.
· Provide coaching on effective training techniques, & create & conduct train the trainer sessions for participants.
· Develop course content (across multiple products & departments) at a variety of levels & roles in instructor-led, virtual, & recorded formats.
· Maintain & update assets around new process updates.
· Identify opportunities to improve, update, or customize training materials to meet the needs of the audience.
· Conduct course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training & incorporate measurement & assessment results into future training.
· Support & mentor new employees as part of the onboarding process.
· Consult with subject matter experts, business owners, & peers to meet business training & enablement needs across multiple cross-functional teams.
· Manage class & onboarding activities across geographically-dispersed teams, defining project timelines, & identifying priorities.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Flexibility, the ability to work in an agile & changing environment.
· Experience in training & applying curriculum development & instructional design practices & methodologies to support training creation & delivery.
· Knowledge of adult learning principles & course development methodologies, & understanding of effective teaching methodologies & tools.
· Knowledge of Sales & Marketing tools like: CRM (SalesForce preferred), Sales Enablement Tools (SalesForce CPQ), Marketing Automation (Marketo) tools & others.
· High level of creativity, independence & dependability.
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, & Excel.
· 5+ years proven training experience in a field capacity.
· Advanced English communication, presentation & public speaking skills.
· Be empathetic & influential without being authoritative.
· Ability to effectively interface with business leadership.
· Ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
· Strong facilitation & classroom management skills.
· Excellent verbal, written, proofreading, & editing skills.