As a leader in the CMS space, you have proven you can successfully navigate your team through the complexities of a content management rollout to successful platform execution. You understand the need to have empathy for the content author, that each component contributes to the system as a whole & that consistency is design is of the utmost importance.
Critical Mass is currently looking for a Technology Lead to join our growing team. Working with Adobe Experience Manager & the Adobe Marketing Cloud, you will have the opportunity to work with world-class clients on a class-leading CMS marketing platform. This role requires both the ability to architect CMS projects with our development team, as well as be able to collaborate in a cross-discipline capacity. At times, this will also include prototyping out new features within the AEM platform, as well as helping to craft & rollout the technical roadmap for our AEM installations.
Critical Mass is a creative company at heart that uses technology to deliver amazing experiences for our clients. The marketing industry is constantly evolving & as such, delivers the opportunity to work on new high exposure projects using newer technologies. We work hard, have a lot of fun along the way & hope youll join us.
- Collaborate with the Technology Directors, Project Managers, Creative Leads & Account leads to design, develop & deliver digital marketing projects within the Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Lead, mentor & coordinate a distributed team of developers on the CMS team, ensuring that development standards & best practices are being followed
- Develop code in keeping with established processes & standards
- Estimated tasks split roughly 30%/70% between coding & non-coding activities
- Assist with architecture & development of project code
- Provide project estimates
- Ensure successful involvement of Project Management, Quality Assurance & DevOps team members
- 5-7 years Full stack development experience but with a focus on front end
- Demonstrated experience in Solution design, i.e. leading website redesigns or platform migrations
- Leading teams using
- modern front-end tools & frameworks such, e.g. AngularJS, Backbone.js, SASS/LESS, Node.js
- Ability & desire to thrive in a fast-paced, client-services environment
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Proven experience debugging large scale applications in production
- A solid understanding of WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues