Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for an experienced, high potential, & strategy driven procurementexpert who is interested in helping us bolster the Protein sector of the Procurement team. You will work directly with our Associate Director of Procurement to build out a road map for one of the fastest growing companies to come out of Europe! Your time will be spent running the day to day procurement supply chain & identifying & implementing improvement measures. We are looking for hands-on, numbers-driven people with a focus on impact. This person will have a seat at the table & be given the opportunity to make decisions that will impact the company as a whole.
- Strategically develop & optimize ourglobal supplier network for protein category
- Extensive supply chain management experience necessary with an emphasis on inventory management
- Take full ownership of multiple categories & develop projects from beginning to end
- Coordinate & negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Develop & enhance sourcing strategies that reduce risk & drive savings
- Improve vendor collaboration & procurement processes with the implementation of standardized tools
- Build out a structured procurement process that aligns with the company's goals
- Develop & mentor a small team of buyers
- Identify opportunities for process improvement & change management
- Become the subject matter expert in all things related to Protein Procurement Strategy
- Obsessed with food!
- Analytical & a problem-solving zealot
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work & think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Entrepreneurial & can make things happen
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change & limited direction
- Comfortable making split-second decisions with far reaching consequences
- Passionate about our business & committed to its growth
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelors degree in business, purchasing, restaurant/food management or equivalent related work experience
- 7+years of purchasing & supply chain experience, preferably in perishables/protein
- Experience working in close partnership with other across purchasing & operations departments, with the ability to manage end to end procurement processes for your category
- Experience with long term forecasting supply chain health & budgeting
- Vast knowledge & interest infood
- Quantitative & analytical experience (either through education or professional experience), including solid comfort with Excel
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.