iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $130 billion in global client assets invested in 1,036 funds, as of May 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; & a two-time winner of MMI/Barrons Solutions Provider award (see link below)
About the Role
The role of Head of Digital Marketing for iCapital, reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, oversees public website & digital advertising strategy & execution, marketing automation & outbound email campaigns, Social Media strategy & execution, as well as owning the marketing technology stack down to (but not including) Salesforce. This role works closely with the wider Marketing team & the business to ensure that we understand & deliver on key business objectives through our outbound digital activities, to collaborate on cross-functional marketing strategies, & to protect & promote the iCapital brand.
- Understanding iCapital Business Strategies & educate on Web & outbound digital strategy:
- Meet regularly with relevant business partners to understand short & long-term business objectives across new business, renewals, & brand.
- Keep Business management teams informed & educated on digital state of the art & best practice.
- Bring to the table web & outbound strategies that drive those business objectives.
- Help deliver business Marketing Plans.
Performance metrics: Contribution to & delivery of marketing plans. Web & outbound strategies ideas accepted.
- Work Briefing Process; Prioritization; Staffing:
- Implement & enforce a rigorous briefing process for website changes, enhancements, microsites, etc into the team.
- Set reasonable & realistic timeline expectations to business owners.
- Set clear & unambiguous prioritization rules based on group business priorities, revenue maximization, etc.
- Work with business owners to agree changes. Balance their requirements with overall site objectives.
- Build annual staffing plan in time for budgeting.
- Run annual satisfaction & feedback survey for business stakeholders.
Performance metric: Annual satisfaction survey of stakeholders.
- Define, sign off, schedule & deliver work as requested.
- Work with Creative Team on design work. Agree & implement A/B tests to help optimize final design.
- Ensure business owners get early & frequent views of work in progress.
- Work with businesses on correct level of devolution of responsibilities e.g. copywriting.
- On time, on target, delivery of work.
- Active monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Constantly evaluate new tools, techniques & approaches, & make budgeted recommendations when appropriate.
Performance metrics: Traffic (sessions), bounce rate, return visits, Call-to-action goals/conversion.
- Build model of key metrics by month, aligned with overall business strategy.
- Measure & publicise month-by-month trends across key metrics.
- Ensure corrective action is taken where metrics are trending badly.
- Keep up to date with industry measurement trends & ideas.
Performance metric: Monthly report. KPI trends.
- Manage your team:
- Build a team with the right mix of skills across the channels we work with.
- Evaluate the use of agencies for peak times of year.
- Build individual training plans for each team member.
- Ensure team completes all standard HR & Compliance training.
- Flag up team problems & difficulties early with HR & manager.
Performance metrics: delivery of training plans; compliance with HR etc; low staff turnover.
We are seeking an individual able to demonstrate the following:
- 10 years or more of relevant marketing experience, including but not limited to:
- Website technologies,
- Inbound marketing & lead generation,
- Site testing, experimentation, conversion rate optimization.
- Experience in a B2B subscription industry essential.
- Experience with a Marketing Platform (Unica, Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.) essential
- Experience with Google Analytics essential.
- Experience with Salesforce essential.
- Team management experience essential.
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) & parental leave.
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.