Group Nine Media is currently seeking aSales Marketing Coordinator to support advertiser-driven marketing initiatives across Group Nine. The role will report to a senior marketing lead & will work with all Group Nine brands & teams, including advertising sales, media planning, audience insights, & the Content Studio (The Brand Shop). This individual must have complete knowledge of & passion for marketing & advertising; is comfortable with presentation work & creative writing; & is a proactive, enthusiastic self-starter.
- Responsible for updating sales collateral including general presentation stats & marketing templates
- Responsible for executing turnkey (RFP) proposals
- Helps to pull together presentations for advertiser media days
- Assists with marketing reports & tracking presentation output
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing/advertising/publishing industries
- Keynote, PowerPoint, & Photoshop skills are a +
- Excellent communication skills & a meticulous eye for detail
- Highly organized & has the ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Hard-working & proactive
- Team player with curiosity & drive; collaboration is key
- The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of the Media sector
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals (The Dodo) & science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR & live events. At Group Nine Media, we care about the content our brands create, & if you're a talented passionate individual who does too, let's talk.
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, & much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employerand is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.