Sr. Manager - Business Technology Group
New York, NY
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Reporting to the head of Business Technology Group, this position will primarily oversee/manage specific technology transformation projects within & across various domains of our US supply chain - including Procurement, Fulfillment, Operations Planning, Logistics, Labor Management, & Finance. In addition, this role will support & lead strategy & governance activities that impact the entire landscape of technology utilized by US Operations. The position will be based in New York, NY.
- Develop & assist in the management of Strategies which improve the overall functioning of Supply Chain Operations through the use of Technology & Analytics
- Identify Business Process or Systems Gaps & Inefficiencies & develop solutions to implement improvements related to Supply Chain
- Develop & Support knowledge transfer for process changes, system implementations, & best practices
- Lead & drive any issue escalation efforts with respective team members & department & operations leadership
- Partner with leadership/stakeholders in supply chain domains & product to provide progressive support for systems, data, & recommendations on solutions for complex business challenges
- Develop project plans for implementations, present weekly status updates & create presentations for stakeholders. Facilitate internal & external discussions on project challenges & help resolve issues
- Identify resource needs & ensure resources are accountable & delivering against their project commitments
- Develop KPIs & Strategies to improve overall functional & technical knowledge of the group & internal team members
- Coordinate, support & organize project documentation as needed
- Represent Business Technology group as needed with any cross functional initiatives, working with colleagues in operations, procurement, or upstream enterprise technology
- Understand supply chain technology tools & system landscape that enable improved operation visibility, performance & data availability
- Able to multitask & prioritize work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining close attention to detail
- Experienced in partnering with both business teams & product managers, & in helping both groups to work together better
- A person with both strong supply chain process knowledge, & strong technical aptitude
- Comfortable driving solutions which enable real time data availability & reporting
- A strong communicator (both written & orally) who has the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team-based environment
- Oriented & inspired to mentor peers & colleagues, & to further develop cross functional teams that work well together
- A roll-up-your-sleeves type of person who is comfortable working with individuals at all levels of an organization
At a minimum you have
- 7+ years experience in full implementation lifecycle for supply chain management systems or other large technology solutions
- Knowledge of supply chain concepts within an enterprise
- 5+ years working with technology product managers in a high growth environment
- Advanced Proficiency in spreadsheet tools (Google sheets, Excel)
- Experience planning, managing & documenting software testing initiatives
- Project Manager experience using MS Project & Excel, Jira & Confluence
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience: Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering Degree preferred
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company