Paintzen is a logistics platform for the painting industry. Our system matches buyers of painting services with experienced paint crews, managing the complete execution of the job, to provide a stress-free experience. At Paintzen, we're forging new ground in the use of technology to facilitate contracting services by simplifying the process. Our team is energetic & passionate about the service we provide to our clients. We pride ourselves on exceptional service & provide top paint products from our paint partner, PPG Paints. We believe Paintzen is the future of paint contracting.
Paintzen is seeking a talented & passionate Project Advisor to sell the Paintzen service & book the high volume of inbound jobs we receive on a daily basis. Our product sells itself (and we have the numbers to prove it), which means you will spend less time hunting prospects (no cold calling) & more time on closing deals. You will be apart of our Residential Division, focusing on B2C sales.
- Answer online forms, chats & lead generation prospects with a series of engagement cadences utilizing phone, e-mail & text passed along via the SDR team from high-intent prospects & assist with the booking process
- Stay organized by tracking leads by stage in our CRM
- Draft quotes & scopes of work that cater to our clients needs utilizing the industry training you will receive from Paintzen
- Manage a portfolio of quality leads & be encouraged to implement new sales strategies
- Help customers understand the value of Paintzen & offer our wide range of services
- Meet or exceed goals that will revolve around sales, conversion rates, quoting/scope accuracy & productivity
- Willing to work flexible hours and/or weekends, as needed. This will be discussed further throughout the interview process.
- 2+ years of successful experience with customer interactions & sales
- BS / BA degree
- A desire to launch your sales career & grow within our company
- Desire to be in a fast-paced environment where changes happen rapidly to better serve our customers as we see fit
- An entrepreneurial spirit, great attitude & eagerness to learn
- Superior writing & communication skills
- Knowledge of the painting industry is a plus, but not a requirement