We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our team to drive awareness, acquisition, & engagement. In this role, you will be responsible for building a world class email marketing capability for Via across lines of business & stakeholder groups.
As the ideal candidate, you have a passion for leveraging data to gain insights & solve problems, an eye for graphic design, experience with content strategy, & technical email development skills. You love building new things & take personal pride in delivering innovative, customized, functional & delightful customer experiences. You will collaborate across the company to identify & drive innovative email solutions that achieve business goals & raise the bar for customer experience with each launch.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage & build overall email lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Launch & analyze A/B testing campaigns.
- Own management of campaigns, including production, testing, setup, deployment, monitoring, analysis, & presentation of results.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity & increase engagement.
- Work with marketing managers, content creators, designers, & business leadership to align email initiatives with cross-functional team goals.
- Partner across teams to ensure our prospect & customer cohorts are being nurtured & activated based on varying acquisition sources, supporting the long-term health of our customer base making our email marketing efforts more beneficial
- Develop an iterative testing strategy to gain insights & continually improve the customer experience through optimized messaging & targeting.
- Analyze, report on, & optimize against performance metrics including open rate, click through rate, launch rate, & lift.
- Track best practices, monitor industry trends, & make recommendations.
- 3+ years experience in messaging marketing campaigns (email, push notifications, SMS, in-app messages)
- Proficient with ESP and/or CRM. Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Experience using data & metrics to measure impact & determine improvements.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in online and/or B2B marketing.
- Deep experience building a program with various ESPs & tech stacks & other technology partners to support the needs of a global email marketing program, including deliverability & testing vendors
- Knowledge of email regulations, best practices & compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR or CASL)
- Critical thinker & excellent problem solver.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability & willingness to roll up sleeves & execute to get the job done.
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, & ability to manage multiple projects & responsibilities.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, & rapidly evolving industry & business organization.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.