Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
Getting it Done Right, Fast, & Without Compromise
What youll be doing...
- Qualifying leads from Marketing sources & ensuring current project or identified business problem
- Making initial contact with potential clients & educating them on the impact Appian can have on their organization
- Driving the sales process by identifying their business problems & how Appian meets their needs
- Proactively scheduling sales meetings with leads from marketing initiatives
- Nurturing leads that are not immediately ready to sell, over a period of time, establishing a relationship where they recognize the benefits of Appian
- Writing clear, concise & compelling emails & messages that educate prospects & encourage them to engage with you
- Executing lead generation initiatives to increase attendance at upcoming field marketing events, webinars & trade shows
- Understanding which leads are successful & providing that information to Marketing to help better execute inbound programs
- Updating & managing leads & activity in SalesForce
- Excelling? Backed by a track record of success, meeting & exceeding activity metrics, successful at the roles & responsibilities you have taken on
- Strategic? Strong organizational & time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects & competing tasks/priorities
- Self-Motivated? A driven self-starter with confidence & a hustle attitude
- Experienced? Bachelors degree in Business, Technology or related field & relevant work or internship experience in sales, account management or marketing
- A Leader? Youre the captain of your team, president of your organization, the one the group looks to in times of need. A master balancing competitiveness with collaboration
- Curious? Are you interested in Appians product & how it can help organizations better run their businesses? Are you curious to learn more about it?
What Appian can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appians single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Low-code Automation, Business Process Management (BPM) & Case Management
Professional Growth: Hands-on training, mentoring, & continuous product education for our software
Dynamic Environment: Uncapped earning potential working alongside a collaborative, close-knit team ready to support & challenge you to be your best
Career Development: A number of successful BDRs have moved on to become top-performing Account Executives, leaders in Marketing or solutions
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.