Phreesia is looking for a Sales Development Manager Life Sciences to join our team!
The Sales Development Manager (SDM) Life Sciences will play a critical role in our early career program, identifying, growing and mentoring the next generation of Phreesia talent. You will focus on the day-to-day oversight, management, mentorship, productivity and growth of the sales development team (SDRs). This includes directing work, assigning accounts, supporting the development of discovery templates, providing guidance for objection-handling and next steps, & performance management. The right candidate is professional, energetic, confident, and highly motivated. This role requires background and understanding of how healthcare agencies and pharmaceutical companies operate. Familiarity with roles & structure of both agency & manufacturer are critical to the success of this candidate. The SDM is expected to understand the target audience, their needs and pain points and train the SDRs to conduct thorough research and discovery. The SDM has a strong appreciation for customer service. Other competencies required include Interviewing, hiring and onboarding the sales development team, as well as, collaborating with the Client Experience team on account background. The SDM plays an important role of mentor/coach and motivates the team while managing performance and ensuring productivity. This is primarily executed through situational role playing & prospect outreach monitoring. The right candidate is resourceful, innovative, works well within a team and cross-functionally and seeks feedback from stakeholders to optimize SDRs approach.
What Youll Do:
- Support Life Sciences business goals & targets
- Engage agencies & clients to drive awareness & demand for Phreesia services
- Interview & hire SDRs based on criteria established for Life Sciences Sales Development Representatives
- Develop & coordinate the onboarding plan for SDR team
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on training & development plans for SDRs
- Manage performance & productivity of team of 6+ SDRs
- Work closely with HR on communicating performance excellence & deficiencies
- Coach, mentor & motivate team for optimal performance
- Help SDRS identify key buyers & influencers within accounts
- Help SDRs qualify prospects for the Client Experience team
- Help SDRs research products & companies to uncover new opportunities & contacts
- Conduct demos & demonstrate capabilities to agency & life science company prospects
- Optimize discovery & account planning templates
- Collaborate with Client Experience on strategic outreach and approach for new & existing clients
- Collaborate with Client Experience on off season projects to help
- Create dashboards & report on productivity of SDRs to management
- Coordinate ongoing training for Sales Development Representatives
What Youll Bring:
- Bachelors degree
- 3 -4 years of experience with demonstrated success in at a healthcare agency or pharmaceutical manufacturer company
- Customer service oriented
- Solid organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Determined self-starter
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent presentation & product demonstration skills
- Media agency or healthcare experience required
- Experience managing a pipeline within a CRM software tool such as Salesforce.com preferred
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we are committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we are a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you are interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Mobile phone stipends & internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees & generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
Be sure to check out our Instagram andFacebook!
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.