Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Ideal location/timezone: EST or CST
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
What You'll Do:
This role will wear many hats! Building content, managing various programs, partnering with sales managers to uncover gaps, working closely with our incredible GTM Ops team to identify teams & supporting our onboarding efforts. This role will sometimes include facilitating a bootcamp, creating new training materials, creating a certification program, providing coaching for new & tenured campers alike, the list goes on! This is a vital role for both the enablement & sales/cs team & we are excited to bring someone on board who loves to build something from the ground up & roll up your sleeves & get creative with our programs.
You will be supporting the launch of Challenger as our Sales Methodology. Were looking for someone who has experience successfully rolling out new methodologies in fast-growing SaaS companies. As well as, expanding our onboarding program to support a rapidly growing sales team with a focus on ensuring new team members ramp quickly & effectively!
- Drive measurable improvement in the Sales teams performance through learning programs by partnering with PMM, Sales Leadership, GTM Ops & enablement to create a scalable programs
- Support the rollout of Challenger & create measurable improvement in the Sales teams performance
- Determine quarterly goals, as well as near-term & long-term priorities in collaboration with the Director of Revenue Enablement & Sales Leadership
- Support in the development & delivery of a Sales onboarding program focused on improving ramp time of new joiners
- Liaise with our CRO, VP of Sales & VP of AM to understand team needs, adjust our programs & approach & report back on progress
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 3+ years working in an Enablement role, preferably with some time at a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Project management driver who has big picture vision & loves jumping in to get things accomplished quickly & effectively.
- Experience with SaaS Sales teams, as an IC or manager.
- Experience creating & delivering enablement trainings & content including presentations, decks, & videos.
- Very strong written & communication skills.
Someone who is comfortable creating & sticking to deadlines, is able to work autonomously & work out loud. Given this is a newer department, youll like this role if youre attracted to building new things & working collaboratively with cross departmental teams to build something amazing. If creating structure out of ambiguity & being highly self-directed makes you happy, youll love this. We are hoping to find someone who has done this in previous roles within a revenue organization, building programs from scratch & iterating & improving existing programs.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp