Critical Mass is adding a Creative Recruiter to support our growing digital agency. Our global Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for delivering a best-in-class candidate experience & supporting the hiring needs at every level across the agency.
In this role, you wlil work to attract, engage & guide candidates through our hiring process while keeping in mind the goal of an exceptional candidate experience. You will build trustworthy relationships with candidates, teammates & hiring managers, & scale your pace to match business demands. Your will focus will be finding interactive creative talent at all levels for Visual Design, UX Design, & UX Writing.
This is a 3-month contract role to start & will be remote.
- Source for qualified passive candidates & present to the hiring teams.
- Review proactive candidates that apply in our ATS & present to the hiring teams.
- Coordinate & conduct initial screening interviews with prospective candidates.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS): manage job postings, open position information, close positions, candidate records, etc.
- Manage external job board postings & recruitment tools, ensuring appropriate integration with ATS.
- Provide candidates with pre & post-interview follow up communications for open or future roles.
- Negotiate offers in a competitive market.
- Track & present pipeline of candidates in weekly meetings.
- 5-7 + years experience in full-cycle creative recruiting.
- Well developed sourcing skills & a comfort reaching out to passive candidates.
- Experience managing large number of openings in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to forge relationships & gain trust with candidates, hiring managers, & Talent team.
- Successfully navigated & negotiated compensation.