Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, our size is proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Who are you?
Were looking for someone with a strong Apple background. In this role, your primary responsibility will be the setup & support of Mac hardware for the London office. Previous experience as a Mac Genius, substantial experience in an all-Mac company, or knowledge of Apples repair strategy, is a requirement of the role.
You should also be familiar with supporting software such as G Suite for Business, Microsoft 365, & Adobe Creative Cloud, some of our core platforms. Ideally you have some experience as an administrator of these platforms, but at minimum you should feel confident supporting these applications & helping our users work through technical issues. We are also looking for someone with experience supporting a large remote workforce. As we navigate the challenges of teams working remotely, you should feel as comfortable working with someone in Singapore as you would in person in your local office.
When it comes to helping your fellow employees, you are warm, friendly, & bring empathy to every interaction. Youre also resourceful. Patient. Youre as cool as the other side of the pillow, & you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You can adapt to change at a moments notice, & you know how to communicate effectively with everyone around you.
This role requires the right mix of technical skills, customer service, heart & hustle: are you up for the challenge?
The task at hand (listed in priority order):
- Deploy & troubleshoot Mac computers for our Singapore office
- Installing & configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers & scanners
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues & requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Overseeing & determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, & outages
- Managing & reporting on the allocation of IT budget
- Running regular checks on network & data security
- Ensure that A/V equipment in office conference rooms is functional & up to date
- Follow & enforce policies established by the Global IT team
- Work with vendors to resolve things such as office internet connectivity or phone issues
- Designing training programs & workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running & sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
We treasure personality & can-do attitude yet we do know that these qualifications lead to success in this role.
TECHNICAL SKILLS EXPERIENCE
- Hardware: Assembly, Maintenance, Peripherals, Printers, Drivers, Troubleshooting
- Software: Installation, Debugging, MIcrosoft Office, G Suite, Adobe GoLive, Adobe Photoshop
- Operating System: Strong experience in macOS & some experience in supporting Windows OS
- Networks: Configurations, Servers, Routers, TCP/IP Socket, Programming, SQL, LAN Technology, CISCO,
- Security: Virus Protection, Maintenance, Monitoring, Backup Management, DIsaster Recovery