As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays
Visa's CyberSource division is looking for highly motivated & experienced technical product Analyst . The Technical Product Analystprimary responsibility is to build products & solutions that deliver delightful experiences for the entire ecosystem i.e., merchants, consumers & developers. In this role, you will work closely with business unit product managers, engineering, architects, user experience & global cross-functional counterparts to develop requirements that enables high quality products. You will be part of the Technical Product Management organization, which will enable Visa & its subsidiaries such as Cybersource, Authorize.Net as well its strategic partners to rapidly build,
iterate & refine payment experiences across all channels such as web & mobile.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- Excellent communication skillsand executive presence.
- Ability to work as an effective leader, possess strong influencing & negotiation skills to achieve
- organizational goals & objectives
- Collaborate with engineering teams to build robust, reliable & scalable payment processing platforms.
- Synthesize requirements into acommon set of platform & services capabilities.
- Partner with businessoperations & analytics team to build right monitoring capabilities and
- metrics which helps monitor the health of the platform & facilitatesdata driven decision making.
- Define product requirementswhich involves writing of very clear, thorough & detailed user stories
- for complex features & product sets.
- Be the primary liaison betweenother business units, BU product managers, engineering & other
- applicable groups to ensure flawless integration of new & existingfeature sets.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Work very closely withdevelopment & QA organization to ensure technical specifications.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.