Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research & product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
As a key player on Aetions Growth team, the Proposals & Contracts Manager will lead the development of client proposals & contracts & maintain associated documentation. This person will partner with cross-functional teams on contract scope, budget & pricing of agreements & engage in pre-sale activities.
The following duties include, but are not limited to...
- Respond to incoming client Requests For Proposal (RFP/I) in coordination with the Growth lead
- Managing a repository of collateral & reference materials
- Prepare language & documentation for proposals & contracts
- Partner with finance on pricing models
- Work cross functionally to determine study budget & scope of work
- Partner with legal on compliance
- Identify areas of risk & escalate areas for concern
- Bachelors degree & 3+ years of related experience in a sales or growth function leading contract & proposal management activities.
- Experience working with commercial clients in the health care, biopharma, life sciences industries.
- Knowledge of SaaS and/or tech-enabled service models
- Health care industry experience
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.