ABOUT SKILLED CREATIVE
Skilled Creative is an Emerging Technology Creative Agency located in NYC. The agency provides full service VOICE Technology services (Discovery, Ideation, Experience Design, Copywriting, Audio Production, Campaign Development) on Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to our Fortune 500 brand partners. Additionally, the agency serves as an innovation partner to our clients, bringing the latest technology (Computer Vision, Augmented Reality, Data Visualization, etc.) to their enterprise strategies and omni-channel marketing campaigns.
At Skilled, we pride ourselves on being one of the first agencies to have developed a full service Voice offering, and couldn't be more passionate about creating first-of-their kind, immersive experiences for our brand partners and their customers. The Agency has been honored with awards for our top quality work in Voice Technology, is a sponsor of all Voice First Event Conferences, and is a preferred partner of both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Even when we aren't working, we find ourselves talking about VOICE and other emerging technologies, the impact they will have on society, and how we have an opportunity to impact that. This passion drives our team, and we are looking for passionate people to join us.
POSITION TITLE: Creative Director
ABOUT THE POSITION
VOICE is an emergent technology. There are over 200M voice devices distributed in homes. What makes the difference in a great VOICE experience is the creative vision and execution. The Creative Director working with us on VOICE projects will steer that creative vision. You have worked in some form of digital transformation before, whether that be mobile apps, digital games, websites, etc. Our partnership team, has done an incredible job of helping our clients see the opportunity in VOICE, and now we need to create industry leading user experiences. The CD will lead final strategy, ideation, and execution of our VOICE builds. You have a passion for technology, and how to bend it in creative ways. You enjoy leading teams, assuring that UX is top of mind. You have come up on the copy side of creative, but have a passion for technology and innovation.
- Supervise a cross-functional team of copywriters, editors, strategists, UX designers, project managers, graphic designers, and animators in the strategic development of voice experiences
- Leading creative strategy and execution for Voice projects
- Lead omni-channel strategy about execution and discovery of VOICE experiences
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives
- Review and approve copy, user ux flows, and art developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling digital experiences for VOICE audiences
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
THE RIGHT FIT FOR THIS POSITION
- 4 years of related experience with 2+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Experience with digital products (Mobile Apps, Digital Games, Websites, etc)
- Years of experience creating digital transformation and creative campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Proven experience with concept development
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
TIMING: Immediate start (Contract to Full)