ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Senior Product Manager, Optimization is responsible for setting the vision & roadmap for their product area & for communicating this across all participants & stakeholders. This role will focus on product optimization, responsible for the creation & delivery of the Optimization roadmap. You will be a champion of innovation, agility & continuous product improvement, ensuring were positioned to capitalize on opportunities as they arise. This person will collaborate cross functionally ensuring the needs across Product, Marketing & Commercial are understood, & with engineering counterparts to ensure the smooth delivery of the relevant product solutions to the market for our customers. The role will involve implementing a build & learn approach to product development in order to deliver the best user experience to meet the overall business goals.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Own the optimization & experimentation efforts across the Racing & DFS verticals, helping to deliver an exceptional customer experience & to achieve business goals.
- Lead and facilitate daily co-ordination of your allocated development teams, located in multiple offices & time zones.
- Work collaboratively across all functions to understand business goals & to design affective optimization & experimentation strategies accordingly
- Collaborate with tech department to ensure technology is implemented correctly & to ensure transparency of the Optimzation roadmap.
- Work closely with the analytics team to interpret analysis & to provide recommendations on product improvements & optimizations that can be made to improve business performance.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, marketing, & operational functions to ensure successful optimization experiences are delivered & launched
- Provide alignment across teams when it comes optimization tools used across the group
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in A/B Testing/Experimentation
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience utilizing testing platforms (Qubit, Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target, etc.)
- Proven track record of delivering successful & innovative products
- Solid understanding of Product Management principles
- Solid understanding of Product Marketing & UX principles
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, & quality
- A strong sense of ownership & accountability for goals & deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly to inform the right decisions
- Experience working with various software development practices
- Excellent critical thinking skills
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.