About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, OneTrust is seeking a dynamic & enterprisingTechnical Training Consultant.
As a Technical Training Consultant, you will handle the overall responsibility for the process of certifying customers to varying levels on use of the OneTrust tool. Technical Training consultants will work directly with our strategic customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust platform.
The Technical TrainingConsultant has a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, & uses this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Technical TrainingConsultant will keep up with changes & updates in the OneTrust tool, industry trends, & customer needs for the purpose of being active & vocal in making decisions about the direction of the platform & training program.
What you'll do:
- Deliver in-person & virtual training on the entire OneTrust suite of privacy management enterprise tools to internal & external audience
- Create training materials to be presented across various delivery methods, such as classroom sessions, webinars, eLearning modules, etc.
- Manage records of certification & communicate post-training/events related questions
- Create & monitor detailed reporting of certification accomplishments & track progress towards goals
- Coordinate subject matter experts to improve & refine course materials as well as create new content
- Update content & associated collateral with software updates & modifications
- Analyze & report training event metrics to key stakeholders
- Establish yourself as a trusted adviser to ensure customers overall satisfaction with the platform
- Host various webinars & public speaking events as needed
- Provide coaching & constructive feedback to participants in learning activities & sessions as needed
- Utilize exceptional live & virtual classroom management skills
What we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in Technical training, client services, product design, or product marketing
- Ability to quickly self-learn technical software & software changes
- Effective customer-facing communication skills, comfort speaking in public
- Ability to communicate complex ideas into ways that can be easily understood by various audiences
- Displays genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customers & employees
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings, host webinars, & present
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, & decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, & engineering
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex & rapidly evolving environment
- Experience with LMS, eLearning, virtual classrooms, or related platforms preferred
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 50%)
- Work from the Sandy Springs office
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.